It is located in Emin�n� Province, between Cankurtaran and Kad�rga, at the end of K���k Ayasofya Street. It is one of the converted mosques from church. It was built in the period of Justinian the 1st. Its original name was �Sergios and Bacchos Church�. Stated in the epitaph above the lower columns were commissioned by Justinian the 1st for saints named St.Sergios and St. Bacchos. During the period of Sultan Bayezid the 2nd, it was turned into a mosque by adding a minaret by Chief Black Eunuch Had�m H�seyin A�a. It has undergone repairs in various periods and its present minaret was completed in 1955.It�s a rectangular building made of brick. The minaret rising on the right hand side has a single balcony. Its dome with the height of 19 m is situated on eight legged arches. 16 of the 34 green and red marble columns are on the lower and 1 is on the upper side. The latest congregational area having five domes and six columns was added just recently. H�seyin Aga�s tomb is located in its yard on the left-hand side.